Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

I Support These Bands

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Oregon Ducks’ Civil War Uniforms: There’s a Catch!







You couldn’t possibly think that in a Civil War for the Roses, on a Thursday night in front of a national audience Oregon would do something predictable with their uniforms, could you? Alright, grain of salt and all that, but this is a pretty hot rumor right now from several sources including Rob Moseley and he doesn’t typically deal in unfounded rumors. So READ THIS PART so you don’t think I’m telling you that the above uniforms are what we’re wearing. I have no photograph of the uniforms we may be wearing tomorrow because there’s no precedent for them, so this is the closest approximation I can do with the current ensembles and I don’t believe in leaving a blog entry with no picture, so I have to throw something up there. Rumor is the Ducks will be sporting “throwback” helmets (keep in mind it should have the O), green throwback jerseys and white pants. BUT the helmets will just have a throwback green color with the new “O” logo. I don’t know man, the Ducks have done crazier things. I’m thinking it’ll be pretty nice if it happens. Anyway, I’m blaming Moseley if this doesn’t pan out and I’m taking credit for a “heard it here first” if it does, so enjoy. I’ll see about getting a more accurate photoshop in the morning, so check back often.

0 comments:

Post a Comment